PocketPC Software, Games and Hacks

domingo, 4 de janeiro de 2009

SPB Wireless Monitor 3.0


«This very handy program will tell you exactly how much data has been sent and received, how close you are to your monthly 'inclusive' limit and even comes supplied with pre-defined tariffs to match those currently being offered in pretty much every country around the world.»

«GPRS Monitor does what it does very well, and probably gives me the 'safety net' that when I do use a GPRS connection, I am doing so cost effectively...and what that means is that I'm likely to use GPRS more than I would have done otherwise, rather than not using it for fear of going over my 'inclusive' limit. It shouldn't take much monitoring to recoup the GPRS Monitor purchase price, so full marks to Spb on a useful program with nice interface and implementation.»

UJ - http://www.uploadjockey.com/download/202gwqo9/spbWrlssMntr30.rar
RS - http://rapidshare.com/files/179868470/spbWrlssMntr30.rar

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário